Coronavirus: Information and what we are doing
Please note: From February 22, 2021 all tram lines and the most important bus lines will run at 10-minute intervals again. Please check your trip in our journey planner.
Please continue to support us and your fellow travelers with mutual respect and remember: "Together against Corona: keep your distance, cover your mouth and nose with a medical mask." Thank you very much. We wish you a safe journey, especially during this time – stay healthy!
Timetable valid from February 22, 2021
Due to increasing passenger numbers, all tram lines and the most important bus lines will run at 10-minute intervals again during the day from Monday to Friday. In the evenings and at night, the trams and buses will not yet run the usual service. On Saturdays, the service will remain at 15-minute intervals.
Please press the stop request key again at night
We will only stop on demand for late, night and early morning traffic. Please press the stop request button between 8 pm and 6 am if you want to get off.
Obligation to cover the mouth and nose with a medical mask
It is compulsory to wear a medical mask in public transport and at the stops. Please cover your nose and mouth with a medical mask when using our trams, buses, ferries and hillside railways. Please note, that a fine of 60 euros will be imposed if passengers fail to comply with their obligation to wear a medical mouth-nose cover on public transport and at the stops.
Please buy your ticket in our App DVB mobil or at ticket machines.
The safety of the public, passengers and our employees is a top priority for us.
What we’re doing
- We clean our trams, buses, ferries, hillside railways and ticket machines daily and professionally. We carefully wipe down regularly touched areas, such as poles and doors.
- Our trams and buses stop at every station and the doors are opened centrally. This means you no longer need to operate the stop request button.
- The first door in our buses is locked. The ticket sale in buses is suspended.
What you can do
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a medical mask.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Buy your ticket in our App DVB mobil.