Coronavirus: Information and what we are doing
Please note: our trams and buses will only stop on request! Press the stop request button if you want to get off.
Continue to support us and your fellow travelers with mutual respect and remember: "Together against Corona: keep your distance, cover your mouth and nose with a medical mask." Thank you very much. We wish you a safe journey, especially during this time – stay healthy!
Please press the stop request button
Please press the stop request button if you want to get off.
Obligation to cover the mouth and nose with a medical mask
It is compulsory to wear a medical mask in public transport and at the stops. Please cover your nose and mouth with such a mask when using our trams, buses, ferries and hillside railways. Please note, that a fine of 60 euros will be imposed if passengers fail to comply with their obligation to wear a mouth-nose cover on public transport and at the stops.
Please buy your ticket in our App DVB mobil or at ticket machines.
The safety of the public, passengers and our employees is a top priority for us.
What we’re doing
- We clean our trams, buses, ferries, hillside railways and ticket machines daily and professionally. We carefully wipe down regularly touched areas, such as poles and doors.
- The first door in our buses is locked. The ticket sale in buses is suspended.
What you can do
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Buy your ticket in our App DVB mobil or at ticket machines.