Coronavirus: Information and what we are doing
We are operating our service during the COVID-19 pandemic and keep Dresden mobile! Please continue to support us and your fellow travelers with mutual respect and remember: "Together against Corona: keep your distance, cover your mouth and nose." Thank you very much.
We wish you a safe journey, especially during this time – stay healthy!
Obligation to cover the mouth and nose
Since 20th April 2020 it is compulsory to wear a mask in public transport. Please cover your nose and mouth with a mask, cloth or scarf when using our trams, buses, ferries an hillside railways.
Timetable (valid from 30.05.2020)
Mondays – Fridays
- Tram routes 1 to 9, 11 and 13 run every 10 minutes during the day.
- Tram routes 10 and 12 run every 15 minutes to Tolkewitz.
- All bus routes run according to standard timetable.
- Bus route 79 runs every 30 minutes.
Saturdays and Sundays
- Tram routes 3, 4, 7, 9 and 11 run every 10 minutes.
- Tram routes 1, 2, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 13 run every 15 minutes.
- Tram route 8 runs as usual between Südvorstadt and Hellerau.
- Bus route 62 runs every 10 minutes.
- Bus route 61 runs every 15 minutes.
- There are minimal timetable changes for the bus routes 74 and 77.
- All the other bus routes run as usual.
- The GuteNachtLinie routes run from Monday to Sunday every 60 minutes.
Elbe ferries, hillside railways and alita
- Alita, the ferries and hillside railways (Standseilbahn, Schwebebahn) run as usual (summer timetable).
Please check your trip in our journey planner.
Please buy your ticket in our App DVB mobil or at ticket machines.
The safety of the public, passengers and our employees is a top priority for us.
What we’re doing
- We clean our trams, buses, ferries, hillside railways and ticket machines daily and professionally. We carefully wipe down regularly touched areas, such as poles and doors.
- Our trams and buses stop at every station and the doors are opened centrally. This means you no longer need to operate the stop request button.
- The first door in our buses is locked. The ticket sale in buses is suspended.
What you can do
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Buy your ticket in our App DVB mobil.