Responsibility for website content
Andreas Hemmersbach (Director, Finance and Technology)
Lars Seiffert (Director, Operations and HR)
Chairperson: Mayor Raoul Schmidt-Lamontain
(Councillor for City Development, Construction and Transport of the City of Dresden)
Registered at: Amtsgericht Dresden
[Dresden District Court]
Registration number: HRB 8213
Turnover tax ID: DE 140 124 030
DVB AG doesn't take part in dispute resolution processes before consumer arbitration boards.
Representative responsible for website content:
Katrin Hoppe (Head of Marketing and Communication)
|General account (Commerzbank)
|General account (Osts. Sparkasse)
In accordance with Section 13, Subsection 1 of the German Law on Electronic Media (TMG), Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG, being a website operator, is required to inform customers arriving on its website, in a generally understandable manner, of the type and quantity of personal information it collects and uses, and its purposes for doing so.
Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG complies with the German Data Protection Act's stipulations regarding the law on data protection, as well as privacy stipulations which apply in its field.
- We respect and protect your privacy.
- When you use our website, the following information is saved for organisational and technical reasons: IP address, date/time, address requested, status code of request, amount of data transferred. We process this data in anonymised form and purely for statistical purposes, so as to constantly improve our website and offer you the most convenient, safest service possible. No connection can be made with any specific individuals.
- We collect, process and use your personal information for the sole purpose of processing queries and fulfilling orders / contracts. Only if you have previously provided your specific consent do we also use your data for other purposes specified in that statement of consent, e.g. for information about offers, participation in smartphone ticketing, etc.
- As a basic principle, your information is not passed on to third parties unless there are legal grounds for doing so, for the purposes of criminal prosecution.
- You have a right to know all the information which our company saves about you.
- On receiving written notice that you would like us to delete the personal information you provided, we will delete it immediately. This shall not be the case if any legally prescribed retention periods prevent us from doing so. Instead of deleting the information, we will freeze it.
- We use state-of-the-art technological and organisational safety measures to protect your data from being accessed by unauthorised parties, lost or altered.
- Our staff are under an obligation to maintain data confidentiality.
This privacy statement applies to all Internet pages under the responsibility of Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG. These Internet pages may contain links to other companies' and organisations' websites. This statement does not include their websites.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.,1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter: Google). Google Analytics uses various technologies, including "cookies", which are saved on your computer, to help analyse how users use the site. The information gained via Google Analytics on the use of this website is sent to Google servers which may be operated in member states of the European Union and possibly other states not party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. By activating IP anonymisation in this website's Google Analytics tracking code, Google anonymises your IP address before it is sent. This website uses a Google Analytics tracking code, with the additional operator gat._anonymizeIp(); so that IP addresses are only collected in anonymised form (what is known as IP masking). On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your visit to the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Your browser IP address as ascertained for the purposes of Google Analytics will not be brought together with other data gathered by Google. You can prevent Google cookies from being stored by adjusting your browser software accordingly. However, please note that if you so, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. Moreover, you may prevent Google from gathering the data (including your IP address) collected using the cookie and regarding your use of the website, and prevent Google from processing this data, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available from http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You can also prevent Google Analytics from recording information by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is stored which prevents your data from being collected when you visit this website in future: deactivate Google Analytics. You will find the security and privacy principles behind Google Analytics at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG accepts no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information made available on its website. Claims for liability made against Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG based on damage of a material or non-material nature caused as a result of the use or non-use of the information provided or the use of incorrect, incomplete information are precluded if Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG cannot be proven to have acted with intent or gross negligence. All offers made are provisional and without obligation. Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG expressly reserves the right to change, supplement, delete and temporarily or permanently cease publication of section of its webpages or its entire website without prior notice.
References and links
In the case of direct or indirect links to third-party websites which are outside the sphere of responsibility of Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG, liability would only come into effect if Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG became aware of the content in question and was technically capable of implementing countermeasures which prevent the user from accessing illegal content. Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG has no influence on the current or future design, content or copyright of linked pages. It therefore expressly distances itself from any content on linked or referenced pages which has been changed since the date of link creation. This applies to all links and references on the website owned and operated by Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG.
Copyright and trademarks
Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG endeavours to honour the copyright of all published images and text, create images and text in-house or use graphics and text for which a license is not required. Copyright on published materials created by Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG itself remains with Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG. The reproduction or use of images or text in other electronic or print media without the express prior consent of Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG is not permitted.
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be seen as a component part of the website to which this page belongs and is linked. Any sections or specific wordings in this disclaimer found to be wholly or partially in contradiction with current statute do not affect the content and validity of other sections.